Does your business, school, or club want to host a Food & Fund drive?
Fantastic! It can be such a fun way to give back.
- Many businesses or clubs organize their food & fund drive around a friendly competition.
- Get into the spirit by decorating your donation boxes and bins with a team theme like Super Heroes or holiday decorations like snowflakes.
- Funds also go a long way. A $1 could provide up to five meals for people in need!
- If you host a fund drive, we can easily create a custom event on Facebook just for you – just ask us.
- Please send us photos of your drive – we would love to share the fun on social media!
- What foods are in need? Our wish list includes canned meats (tuna, chicken), peanut butter, jam/jelly, canned fruits, paper towels, toilet paper and diapers. Download a wish list flyer below.
- When your food drive ends, you can drop off the food donations to our facility anytime Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 4:00pm and Friday 8:00am to 12:00pm – our address is 2222 Cromell Drive Grand Rapids, MN 55744.
- Thank you so much for thinking of our friends and neighbors at risk of hunger!
Contact our Development and Marketing Manager at 218.326.4420 ext. 24 or by email.
Documents for Download:
Food Drive 101
Food in Need